I use to make this pizza crust at Pump Cafe that people would love! "Flax your Muscle Crust" was so popular, I designed Super Bowl 50 themed ones!
AFC: Denver Broncos Pizza
Ground Bison, Sun Dried Tomato Marinara, Homemade Thousand Island Dressing, Flax your Muscle Crust.
NFC: Carolina Panthers Pizza
Sun Dried Tomato BBQ Sauce, Chicken, Dill Macadamia Mayo Slaw, Cashew Chz, Flax your Muscle Crust.
Unfortunately, it contains walnuts (my body doesn't like those guys) & with a cook time of 24 hours in a dehydrator not exactly modern girl cooking material.
That pizza crust was amazing..and so were those SB pizzas amiright..but I have found something better. The yuca pizza crust.
It's CRAZY how this crust who's main ingredient is a root vegetable not flour, tastes like the real thing. What's more cray is how simple it is. Only 3 ingredients!
Yuca is high in Vitamin C which helps with the production of collagen a must have for youthful skin, and repairing tendons and ligaments. Totally psyched about this gem six weeks post ACL/Meniscus surgery.
A gluten free vegan pizza that's simple to make, tastes incredible and has beautifying & healing properties...this bad boy just went to the top of my favorite food designs.
Yucca root, 2
Extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil, 2 Tbsp
Coconut flour, 2 Tbsp
Preheat oven 350
1. Cut off tops of yucca root & cut into 3 parts. Cut off peel with knife. A peeler would be too hard. Discard any discolored flesh. You only want pure white flesh.
2. Cook in pot of boiling water until fork tender. 20-25 min.
3. Place in food processor or high speed blender. Ad the rest of the ingredients and blend till smooth. It will have a tacky consistency.
4. With a spatula smooth on a thin layer pizza shape on parchment paper that is on a baking dish. If the yuca pulls apart and creates holes just fix back up.
5. Bake till cooked through. Takes about 30min.
6. Top pizza with marinara and chz and bake for 10-15 more minutes.
7. Top with onions.
Organic crushed tomatoes, 15 oz can
Dates, pitted 4 or whole 7
1. Blend tomatoes and dates in a food processor or blender.
Sweet onion, 1
1. Cut onion in half. Then cut thinly in half moon shapes.
2. Add butter flavored coconut oil or ghee to a pan on medium high heat. Once melted add onions.
3. Cook until soft. Moving around a bit.
4. For a sweeter taste sprinkle on coconut sugar.
Daiya motz cheese shreds